|Place of Origin:||China(Mainland)|
|Model Number:||Seplos S120|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Price:||$130.00 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||One gift box, one battery; One carton box, six gift boxes.|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Type:||Li-Ion, LiFePO4||Quality Guarantee:||Three Months For Free Replacement(shipping Free|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Application:||Car, Boat, Motorcycle, Digital Device,Energy Storage|
|Capacity:||120AH||Single Package Size :||17.4X4.8X17 Cm|
China supplier long cycle life Seplos S120 3.2V 120ah lithium ion Rechargeable LiFePO4 battery cell for solar storage
This specification is apply to Seplos company cells
3. External Appearance
The cell / battery shall be free from cracks, scars, breakage, rust,discoloration, leakage and deformation.
The data involving the nominal voltage and the approximate weight of the battery pack.
Casing material for single cell
Max Continuous discharge current
Peak discharge current
|12||thick||48.0 ±0.2 mm|
|15||ImpedanceMax, at 1200Hz.||0.30±0.01mΩ|
|CC||1.0C3||3.65V cut off|
|CV||3.65V||0.05C cut off|
Unless otherwise stated, tests should be done within one month of delivery under the following conditions:
Relative humidity:65±20% RH.
Ambient TemperatureTa :25±2℃.
***Notes:Standard charge / discharge condition:
Charge:120A 1.0C3 to 3.65V unless the current come up to 5A;
Discharge:120A 1.0C3 to2.3V/cell.
***The batteries must be standard discharged before charging.
***Battery test vide infra:
5.1 electrochemistry performance
Discharge performance in normal temperature
Discharge capacity /standard capacity×120％
|Charge with 1C3A standard charge in the condition of temperature 25℃±5℃,relative humidity 45％～80％ if there is no especial statement,the charging way is same as this, rest for 10min,separated discharge with 1.0C3A,1.5C3A to cut-off voltage 2.3V,cycles for three times,One cycle capacity arrive standard, that’s to say it is qualified.The below as the same|
Charging keep ability in normal temperature
Remain capacity≥standard capacity *97％
|After standard charged,rest it in 25℃±5℃ for 1 months. Then discharge with 1.0C3A to 2.3V, testing the battery capacity.|
|Capacity≥ nominal capacity *80％||After 1.0C3 standard charged ,discharge with 1.0C3A to 2.3V.rest for10min,cycles for3500 times.|
|Capacity can be kept ≥90% Storage for 12 months.||After standard charged,rest for 12 months,discharge with 1.0C3A to 2.3V,test the remain capacity；|
5.2 Safe performance
|No exploding, No fire||After standard charged ,Battery status should be ensure the normal the same below,charge with 1C to 5.4V, check the temperature and appearance of the battery.|
|No exploding, No fire, No weeping||After standard charged,discharge with 1C3 for 90min,rest for 90min.|
|No exploding, No fire||After standard charged,keep the battery pack in explosion-proof box and connect positive and negative to short-circuit for 10minthe total impedance should not be over than 5mΩ,check the temperature and appearance of the battery.|
Other safety performance
|Meet the requirement of GB/T 31485-2015||For test method details, please refer to GB/T 31485-2015|
6. Configurations, Dimensions And Markings
Please refer to the related drawing.
The quality guarantee period for our products is one year.
1. Reverse charging is not acceptable.
2. Charge before use,use the correct charger for Ni-MH batteries.
3. Do not charge / discharge with more than the specified current.
4. Do not short circuit the cell / battery.
5. Do not incinerate or mutilate the cell/battery.
6. Do not solder directly to the cell / battery.
7. The life expectancy may be reduced if the cell / battery is subjected to adverse conditions,
like extreme temperature, deep cycling, excessive overcharge /over-discharge.
8. Store the cell / battery in a cool dry place.
9. For charging methods please reference to TMK technical handbook.
10. When find battery power down during use,please switch off the device to avoid over discharge.
11. When not using a battery, disconnect it from the device.
12. well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight.
13. When the battery is hot, please do not touch it and handle it, until it has cooled down.
14. Do not mix TMK batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a different chemistry such as alkaline and zinc carbon batteries.
15. Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, battery may be over-discharged.
16. Do not attempt to take batteries apart or subject them to pressure or impact.Heat may be generated or fire may result.The alkaline electrolyte is harmful to eyes and skin,and it may damage clothing upon contact.
17. Keep away from children. If swallowed, contact a physician at once.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Zhang